There's nothing wrong with feeling that there's more out there for you than the status quo mental health practice. You went to school, earned a Master's Degree, have a passion for serving your clients and you deserve to work for a company that encourages flexibility, growth and supports you.
We're always growing, innovating, and improving. We want you to be a part of that!
We want therapists who do what they say they are going to do, who step up and do what's right even when no one is looking, who take pride in being a helping professional. We want therapists who feel that this is where they belong and are not out looking for the next best thing. We want professional therapists who are real and want to work for a company that cares. We want team players.
Sometimes we are going to ask you to do things you don't want to do. Like completing your progress notes within 24 hours or taking that extra step to reach out to a referral source with an update on the client that they sent. This takes time. It will definitely take effort. But it shows our community that we care and we expect that of you.
We want people who are excited to be on our team. We love being bold and curious. We like setting the bar high for ourselves.
We've worked hard to build an environment that encourages our contractors. We believe that your work environment should be fun, challenging, and inspiring. We want people with positive attitudes who are ready to inspire their coworkers, their clients, and their communities.
1. We have high expectations. We expect out therapists to know how to provide evidence-based services in such a way that our clients can heal. If our therapist do not feel confident, we are okay with that, but we do expect them to tell us so we can offer help and support.
2. You can't cancel on your clients because you don't feel like talking to them that day. Cancellations are for emergency situations only.
3. You must comply with our office policies. Policies are created to keep order, and we all know how much we need that!
4. You must keep precise documentation.
5. Be kind. Have compassion. Bring energy to the therapy room.
1. We are fair. You might not like our policies but they are fair and created for the greater good of the team.
2. Our office staff couldn't be more supportive. We're not exaggerating. We have the best client care coordinator at Serene Mind Counseling and she works hard so you can be a successful therapist.
We care about you. really care about you. We will celebrate you and encourage you to grow!!
We are ready to show you how Serene Mind Counseling does teamwork! We invest tremendous amounts of time, energy, and money into our team so we want to make sure you are a great fit. If you are a Professional Therapist with good morals, a strong work ethic, and the desire to be a part of a team, we can't wait to see your application
Here's How it Works
2. Get Ready for a Phone Screen.
3. Interview Coming Your Way.